Terms & Conditions - The DOJO
1. This Agreement is between you and The Art of Choosing Love and relates to your participation in our program known as “THE DOJO”.
2. I acknowledge I am aware that in no way this coaching course is to be construed as psychological counselling or any type of therapy. Coaching results are not guaranteed, I enter into the course with the full understanding that I am responsible for creating my own results.
3. As a participant of the THE DOJO program you understand that all information and techniques, skills and concepts that are shared by speakers and trainers and all online video and audio recordings, all audio and video trainings, manuals, information, checklists, documents, websites and other materials are the property of The Art of Choosing Love. They are not to be relied on as any type of professional or other advice. They are education only.
4. The program and the associated materials may only be used for educational purposes and only for non-commercial use.
5. No representations or warranties are made with respect to the results to be obtained from participating in THE DOJO program. The Content and Materials – in short, the results are not guaranteed as well-being and lifestyle results are based on many factors. We do not guarantee or imply that you will be completely healed or cured of any medical condition.
6. During the sessions, you may be included in the sharing of confidential information. Please choose to respect the participant/speaker and refrain from discussing this outside the sessions.
7. It is assumed that this application is completed with the understanding that what is taught within the program remains the copyright of The Art of Choosing Love and will not be replicated, modified, licensed, published, transmitted, distributed, uploaded, broadcast, sold or otherwise transferred without our written consent.
8. The program and the materials, user names and passwords provided to you are confidential and must not be given to, or shared with anyone outside of the program community.
9. THE DOJO program is an 8-week program. There are no cancellations or refunds during this time. Should your credit card expire, you will be required to supply new details that will take you up to the end of the agreed payment period. We reserve the right to suspend your access to the program until you are up to date.
10. Payment options – A refundable deposit of $222 is payable upon invitation for a connection call. This will be refunded following the connection call, should you or a member of The Art of Choosing Love team (at their own discretion) decide that the programme is unsuitable for you at this time. If you proceed with the course, the balance of $222 will be applied to the course cost and you will be required to pay the remaining balance.
11. Payment of remaining balance – Following invitation to join the course the remaining balance will be due (minus the deposit balance of $222) either as a single payment of $2,278 ($2500-$222) or 2 instalments payments of $1,389 (total $3,000-$222=$2778 paid in two instalments).
12. The participants of the program understand that they will conduct themselves appropriately and ethically throughout the program. If conduct is deemed unacceptable and not corrected after notice, The Art of Choosing Love reserves the right to cancel your membership.
13. You understand the program may be filmed with footage that may contain the audience. This footage may be used to create products such as on-line course AND USED FOR MARKETING PURPOSES. You give permission for this to occur.
14. We reserve the right to vary this agreement and the program itself, or make any other changes, cancel or reschedule part of the program or revise the content of the program as reasonably required.
15. By becoming a member of THE DOJO program, you agree to the above points of the Agreement. Should you have any questions, please contact The Art of Choosing Love Team via email at email@example.com.